Why People get Countertop Inspections from FixIt Countertops
- I think I have a crack but the fabricator is saying it’s a “natural variation in the stone”.
- I just purchased a newly constructed home with existing granite countertops and need a countertop inspection to send to the builder.
- I just had new countertops installed, and would like a third party professional to assess the quality of the fabrication & installation.
- The warranty that came with my quartz countertops doesn’t actually cover anything useful.
- I’m in the middle of a dispute with the company who installed my countertops and need a report from an unbiased third party.
We provide you with a detailed written QC Inspection that we review with you, and let you decide if you want us to perform the repair/service at that time or on another date.
How to Get Your Countertop Inspected
Fill out the form below or call our customer service representatives Mon. through Fri. between 9-5 to schedule an in-home written estimate (service call fee will apply).
- 301-769-6399 (Maryland)
- 703-249-5111 (Virginia)