Countertop Chip Repair
FixIt Countertops chip repair keeps countertop damage from spreading further as a chipped countertop could develop a crack at any time. It’s important to repair a chip as soon as you spot it. Countertop chip repair can often save you from a more costly countertop replacement.
The repair process will often take 1-2 hours to complete and restores the structural integrity of the countertop.
How does it work?
Our FixIt Pro Will:
- Inspect your countertop damage
- Remove any loose pieces out of the chip
- Mix a specially colored resin/epoxy to fill the chip
- Cure the resin with a ultra-violet light when needed
- Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat, flush surface
How Much does Countertop Chip Repair Cost?
- Schedule online 24/7 or call our customer service representatives Mon. through Fri. between 9-5 to schedule an in-home written estimate (service call fee may apply).
- 301-769-6399 (Maryland)
- 703-249-5111 (Virginia)
- 813-666-4666 (Southwestern Florida)
- The countertop estimator arrives and evaluates the work required to repair or refinish your countertops and provides you with a written estimate.
- If you decide to move forward, the service fee will be applied to the total contract price, and we then schedule a FixIt Pro to return to perform the countertop repair/service.